Sebastian Stan by Nino Muñoz for OUT Magazine
Re blogging for the tag.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
pros to dating me:
- i’ll actually respond to ur text
- u can literally kiss me whenever u want (esp random neck kisses like yes please)
- we can hold hands
- butt touches
- cuddles? ? ? yes good
- i’ll play with your hair or vise versa
- u don’t have to worry about me liking other people bc i’m annoyed by almost everyone
This is an ancient Roman amulet for luck. Yes those are flying penises.
Also of note, the Roman god of marriage, Mutunus Tutunus, whose name is derived from two Latin slang words for penis. His name is essentially Dick Wiener. If you have ever wondered just how much like us the Romans were, read the etymology section.
It’s a flying fuck.
It used to be given, and now look, it’s no more.
LITERALLY. A FLYING FUCK.